First, log-in to iReady MATH, and complete the TWO EXTRA assignments. They are about area and perimeter. I specifically chose these assignments because we will use what you learned on Friday.
Second, after you have passed both assignments, you will get to try something completely new. It's called Build with Chrome and you can build LEGO online!
- Go to the Build Academy
- Follow along with what the master shows you to do (top right)
- When you are ready, build something of your own! Just click the word build at the top left. DO NOT BUILD ON Build Academy because it will not save!
- Click here to build your own (buildwithchrome.com)
- Publish it (green button, top left)! To do that you will need to be signed in to your Google (kiheicharter.org) email account. After it's published, you will see a link to share it with me. It says, "Highlight to copy and share." Then just paste the link in an email to me. You can send this whenever you are done with your whole build, before or after school is fine. Take your time and make something you are proud of.
- Here are my samples: A tent in Saipan
Your build can be whatever you want! Don't forget to check out other builds! Have fun! And don't forget to share the link with me!