Today, you have two assignments on IXL (remember to log-in first). Please try to get at least TEN questions correct.
- G2, write variable expressions (we did this once before, try your best! It's a great skill to have for the upcoming SBAC Math test)
- R7, adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators (to write a fraction use the / button (next to shift, same button as ?. Remember, you do NOT change the denominator when adding and subtracting fractions)
YOUR GAME SHOULD HAVE A SECTION ABOUT:
- How many players and ages
- Rules and/or directions (Make them simple and easy to understand)
- Objective (how to win)
- characteristics of your biome
- animals and plants that live there
- real locations of your biome in the world
- any interesting facts you found
With any remaining time, read your books, do iReady, and practice your spelling.
WEEK 23 SPELLING WORDS