Yesterday, a federal survey went home with your student. All parents MUST fill it out and return it today. Let's continue our streak of being the first to turn all our forms in!
Weekly homework: 1 hour of iReady Math due Sunday, 9/10.
Students should be finding creative and effective ways of studying their spelling words everyday. Virtual on Monday will ask you to explain how you studied this week!
We are winning the September Kid Biz Challenge! But 3rd grade is catching up! Everyone try to complete lots of lessons so we can improve our reading AND win a party!
You have two IMPORTANT assignments today!
- Today we will have a test on math facts (1x1 up to 12x12) and 2 digit by 1 digit multiplication (regular AND box method). Please study for 1 HOUR by making your own practice test!
- Play a few games on multiplication.com to practice math facts.
- Find some lessons to practice again on IXL.
- Make your own problems and solve them!
- Race your parents!
*** Then go to the Gclass and answer the question.
- Finish the Types of Lava handout. Follow the instructions below.
- Define the other types of lava from the website above.
- Then research Pillow Lava on your own and write a detailed description.
- Look at pictures and draw six of the types of lava in the boxes. Save the one you like best for your art piece!
- Plan and create a rough draft for the type of lava that you want to focus on. Bring it in today to share your idea with the class!
You know what to do with remaining time (iReady, spelling words, KidBiz, MORE math practice)!!!