Today you have 3 assignments.
- Study for today’s spelling test for about 30 minutes. Play some games to practice these double letter words (not the words from yesterday, the test words from last week!). To allow Flash, click the top left circled i in the web address, go to Flash, and change it to “allow.” If you have problems, EMAIL ME AND study on paper and bring that in. Here are the words again:
1. officer 2. arrival 3. approve 4. toolbar 5. offend 6. worried 7. succeed 8. warrior 9. mirror 10. grammar 11. cabbage 12. traffic 13. scanner 14. career 15. swollen 16. proceed 17. equally 18. install 19. fitness 20. glimmer 21. became 22. surprise 23. include 24. accidental 25. occupied
- Spend at least 1 hour (timer HERE, change to 60 minutes) on KidBiz! The Challenge has started and I know we all want to win AND improve our lexile levels AND learn about new and exciting things! Remember we only win if we ALL do 2+ activities per week AND get 75% or more correct on the Activity on the first try!
--- Search for the article called “Hawaii’s Gifts” and complete the first 4 tabs (no thought question). Get 100% on the activity the first try! --- Find an article about petroglyphs and complete the first four tabs and get 100% on the activity the first try!
--- If you have more time, find an article that interests you and do the first 4 tabs and get at least 75% on the activity!
* If you don’t get 75% or more on each activity, please complete a new lesson until you have gotten that score on at least 2 lessons per week.
- Continue researching for your canoe plant. Pick two topics that you want to write your paragraphs about. Be ready to share your topics with your group members. Also plan any extras your book will have like what we talked about in class yesterday. If you finish everything else, you may begin writing your body paragraph in your journal but we will do this on Monday. Your partners will be editing these in class next week!
With any remaining time, finish 100 minutes of iReady for this week! Let’s all get extra credit points on Tuesday!