Assignments for this Monday are listed below. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or problems. Remember that you can take breaks whenever you feel you need (even within a lesson), as long as you get all of your work done.
- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons (through at least smart score 70)
E.12 Choose numbers with a particular quotient
**Remember that you can (and should) use a paper and pencil to solve each problem**
- Legend books: Now that you have planned your book and your writing has been edited, it is time to finish your final book. Each page of your book should have the writing you planned (this was started - and maybe finished in class) and an illustration. Illustrations may be hand-drawn or printed from online sources. Books must be completed and turned in on Tuesday (December 15) in class.
- Practice your week 16 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 16 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).