- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons (through at least smart score 70)
D.20 Choose numbers with a particular product
**Remember that you can (and should) use a paper and pencil to solve each problem**
- Practice your week 12 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 12 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).
- This week, we will begin building our sailing canoes (with recycled items). Please think about the materials you tested in class and your results. If there is anything else you would like to bring in, make sure it is in by Tuesday (November 10). As a reminder, nothing should be purchased or taken without permission.