Assignments for this Monday are listed below. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or problems. Remember that you can take breaks whenever you feel you need (even within a lesson), as long as you get all of your work done.
- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons (through at least smart score 70)
- D.7 Multiply 1-digit numbers by larger numbers
D.8 Multiplication patterns over increasing place values
- Practice your week 8 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 8 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).