- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- Same as yesterday, but if you need a refresher on subtracting with borrowing, watch the Khan Academy video to review
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons
C.3 Subtraction: fill in the missing digits
- Practice your week 3 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Wednesday morning. See yesterday's file for ways to practice if needed. (We will get our next set of spelling words on Wednesday morning).
- Log into Discovery Education and click on the "assignments" tab. Complete the writing prompt assignment on Plant Life in Hawaii.
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 more lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes. Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).
Wednesday in the field: if the weather permits, we will be talking about and observing lava in the La Perouse area of South Maui. We will not be hiking, so any footwear will be fine for this day. Students will need: water, snack, sun protection, pencils, binder, etc. If students have a rain jacket or umbrella, they are welcome to bring this just in case. If the weather is not nice, we will stay at St. Theresa's.