Today you have 7 assignments. Complete BOTH your group projects and then AFTER you can do your KidBiz and IXL.
- Type your canoe plant essay on a NEW doc. Your essay should have 4 paragraphs: introduction, two body paragraphs with 6 sentences each, and a conclusion. See the RUBRIC to know how I will grade you!
--- This should take at least 1 hour. Make sure it is perfect because it will become part of your book
- Finish your art page for your canoe plant book! It should be vertical, full color, and your best work!
--- Spend about 1 hour.
- Do whatever else you need to do to complete your canoe plant book, such as extra pages like table of contents and about the authors page. We will assemble and turn them in tomorrow! I’m so excited to see your final product; make sure you are very proud of your work!
- Share your essay with me then print all your pages. If you need me to print something, email me!
--- Think and draw a plan for your cover. We will make these together in class but if you want to bring in something, prepare it today. Think about your binding if you want something more special than just staples.
- Prepare for your weathering and erosion demonstrations.
--- Practice your speech.
--- Get all your supplies.
- Complete 3 KidBiz lessons: first 4 tabs, at least 75% on the first try! Fill out your graph to see how you’re doing!
- IXL E18 (Trick: cross out the same amount of zeroes in the divisor and dividend so you can work with smaller numbers. If you’re confused, get the first problem wrong and read carefully to complete the rest). SmartScore 80.
DO NOT FORGET ANYTHING TODAY!! You need: your printed essay, your art page, any other canoe plant book pages, your weathering and erosion speech prepared for your demonstration, and any supplies for your demonstration. Email me and your partners if you need anything at all!
Assemble Canoe Plants books
Start weathering and erosion demonstrations
Thursday and Friday, no school