Tomorrow we will go to the Maui Humane Society. There is a parent waiver that needs to be signed. You can download and print it HERE (there are two copies per page) or email me ASAP and I will print it for you to sign tomorrow morning. Don’t forget to bring in any supplies (canned food, treats, dry food, toys, etc) and Pennies for Pets tomorrow!!
Homework this week: 1 hour of iReady CLOSE READING. You can do extra credit up to 50 minutes.
Tomorrow we will film our Dear Mr. Henshaw plays. Bring any supplies you need and if you are playing Leigh, please wear your green tee-shirt.
Today you have 6 assignments.
- Go to GClass and click on the GDoc. Each student will gettest and find data from your test. their own doc. You will use this as a project write-up for your invention. Fill out each section by reading what I wrote in (parentheses) then erasing it and writing your own information. All sections except Improve are due today. It should take you around 1 hour.
- Build, photograph, and test your invention. Email your photos to me. If you need help emailing photos, email me and I will explain it. You can send photos from your parents’ email and smartphone. Find a way to test and find data on whether your invention works. Be scientific!
- IXL T4, T5, T6, and T7.
- Fill out your spelling handout. Be sure you completely know the difference between the homophones because you will need to spell them in the order they are said.
- Complete 2 lessons (first 4 tabs) on KidBiz of your choice.
- Go to GClass and play the very fun but slightly addicting decimals game. Only play AFTER you have finished everything else (including some iReady). Remember to only play for 30 minutes at most!