Great job on your Andy Goldsworthy solo art pieces! First, go to our google classroom and vote on which project you’d like to build as a class. You MAY write comments to the class to explain or persuade others. Be respectful and don’t comment more than once.
Next, work on your makahiki game speeches. Each speech should include:
- A direct quote. According to ___ (Book Title or Author)___, “(something directly from the book)”
- At least 5 sentences
- Plan your speech on your group’s google doc then,
- Write your speech on a piece of paper and skip every other line so that we can edit them in class
- Liaisons, email your group to be sure that everyone is preparing their speech.
- Secretaries, be sure that all quotations are written clearly.
Then, prepare your games. You may bring in supplies today or tomorrow but ALL supplies for the games MUST be in class on TUESDAY.
- Supply managers, email your group to be sure all supplies are being prepared.
- Project managers, email your group to check in that everything is ready to play the games and give speeches on Tuesday!
Last, complete P.2 and P.3 on IXL Math, about fractions. For full credit, 5/5, you will need to get a SmartScore of 85 or more.
With any remaining time, do a kid biz article, work on iReady, and study your spelling words.