- Follow correct letter format and write a 4 sentence thank you paragraph.
- Please show your gratitude, be detailed about what you learned, and check your spelling.
- Don’t forget a greeting and sign-off.
- I will then email these to HILT.
Second, fill out the page 2 of your Hawaiian Alphabet Book handout. This is where you put the 19 words with their English definitions. They will be assigned to your journalists in class today. Partners will want to email each other or make a doc to work together so that your papers are the same. If you want to fill out your words HERE, that would really help me!
- Also be sure to have a plan for what you want your book to look like so that journalists can start their pages!
Last, spend time working on iReady Math. We will take the math test in class today so get in as much practice as you can. Today after school, you should also spend some time working on iReady reading. Bring headphones in today and a book for SSR!
Spelling Words for November 22nd