- Thank you for working so hard on Monday’s virtual assignments! This year’s fourth grade class is off to a great start!
- Please bring headphones (or earbuds) to school today for iReady diagnostic testing. Also eat a good lunch and be ready to try your best!
- We will finish our multiplication table challenge today so take some time to study!
- Spelling words should be studied EVERYDAY!
You have 3 assignments today. Please write them (the bold words) in your planner on today’s date.
1. Journal about Ho’onani i ka ‘Aina. Answer these questions and write any other ideas you have. Write at least 5 more sentences from yesterday’s journaling time.
- How can we beautify Maui?
- What supplies do we need?
- What areas need beautifying?
- Why is this important?
- How can we teach others to keep Maui clean?
- What do you want to learn from this project?
2. Use the login paper I handed out on Tuesday to sign in to you IXL account. Click HERE and enter your username and password. BE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED IN BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GRADE IT!
- Complete Math lesson D.1 to a SmartScore of 80. Anything lower than 80 will lose points.
- If you can’t log in, email me right away.
- Be sure that the login paper is somewhere safe (the outside pocket of your binder or taped into your planner and copied down for your home computer are good ideas).
3. Find a website or video that explains how Hawaii was created.
- Use google.com, youtube.com, or kiddle.co (kids’ version of Google!) to search for a website or video.
- Type: creation OR formation of Hawaii
- Watch the video or read what the website says. Just watch or read for about 10 minutes, no need to get really detailed.
- Copy (Ctrl and C button or right click then copy) the web address (white bar at the top that starts with www.) into THIS shared GDoc under your class number.
See you in class! Don’t forget your journal and headphones!