Next week for Exhibition, each student will take on the role of teacher! Therefore, on Wednesday, students will be allowed to dress in their best teacher outfits. Clothing must be school-appropriate (no tank tops, short shorts, etc) and you should dress as a teacher! Be prepared to share your teacher outfit ideas today.
Students have asked for others to bring in any actual canoe plants, lava art, KidBiz tracking handout, any volcano notes, weathering and erosion info, spelling art, voyage stories, canoe plant notes, and any other project papers that you have so they can share it during Exhibition. Please find what you can and bring it in today!
Today you have 2 assignments.
- Check powerschool and write down your number grade for each class in your journal. Then check if you have any missing or incomplete assignments and write them down. Make a plan for when you will complete them before next week.
--- At the bottom of the page, write a paragraph about how you feel about your grades. Here are some questions to get you focused.
- Are you proud of your grades? Why or why not?
- Did you complete everything to the best of your ability?
- What did you excel at and what did you struggle with?
- How can you do better in the future?
- What will be your grade goals for next semester?
--- This should take 30 minutes or so.
- Work on your visual aids and what you will want to teach during Exhibition. Make displays that will make your section of the classroom look like a superstar research facility for your subject! Spend at least 1 hour preparing.
--- Then research how you want to expand your knowledge.
--- This means what will you teach that you learned on your own and not from me?
--- Spend at least 30 minutes researching and add your ideas to THIS doc.