- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- If you need a refresher on odd and even numbers, watch the Khan Academy video to review
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons
A.9 Compare Numbers up to One Billion
- Practice your week 2 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 2 list at the bottom).
- Log into Discovery Education and click on the "assignments" tab. Complete the writing prompt assignment on Island Building.
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Remember, your username is your first name and last initial with no capitals and no spaces (example: robyne) and your password is kcs. complete 2-3 more lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes. Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).
Note to Parents: I believe the workload will always be manageable on Mondays for students as much of it will involve specific amounts of time to be spent on each subject. However, please communicate with me (especially in these first few weeks) if the workload seems to be too much or too little to be completed in one full school day.