- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- If you need a refresher on subtracting with borrowing, watch the Khan Academy video to review
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons
C.1 Subtract numbers up to millions
- Practice your week 3 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 3 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Remember, your username is your first name and last initial with no capitals and no spaces (example: robyne) and your password is kcs. complete 2-3 more lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes. Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).