**Please read assignments carefully! There are many of you that are only doing one lesson per subject in i-Ready. The assignment is to complete2 lessons in each subject.**
- If you have not already done so, please take a look at this Google spreadsheet and sign up for a conference time for next week (these will be teacher/parent/student conferences. Thank you to those that have already signed up! Remember, if the available times do not work for you, please contact me and we will schedule a time that does.
- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- We will have a "quest" quiz/test in class on Tuesday on the math topics we have been working on so far this year. Review whichever topics you need through the following videos and IXL practice (you do not have to do all of these - look at you review from Friday to see what you still need to work on):
Prime and Composite Numbers - Prime and Composite numbers video and A.5
Rounding - Rounding to the nearest 10 video, Rounding to the nearest 100 video, and A.6
Even and Odd Numbers - Even and odd numbers video and A.7
Addition up to millions - B.1, B.2, B.3, B.5, B.6, and B.7
Subtraction up to millions - Subtraction video and C.1, C.2, C.3
Measurement - N.1
Properties of Addition - B.4
- Log into Discovery Education and click on the "assignments" tab. Complete the writing prompt assignment on weathering and erosion.
- Practice your week 6 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 6 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes.Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).