Homework this week: 50 minutes of iReady Reading and 50 minutes of iReady Math (you can do up to 100 minutes of each for extra credit!).
Today you have 6 assignments. Each assignment will take about one hour.
- IXL P3, P5, and P7. SmartScore 80.
- Go to THIS doc and find your name and island. On Wikipedia, research one ali’i nui from your island and write a bio about them on GClass.
** Include: years they were born and/or reigned and/or died, meaning of their name (google it or use WeheWehe by splitting up the name), and any interesting facts.
- Complete ALL the tabs on the lesson called “Let Them Eat Leaves” on KidBiz.
Be sure to:
- Click to the second page of the article and dig deeper! Remember the 4 words that are written in italics.
- Do your very best and refer back to the article when you are answering the Activity questions.
- Follow the “Include in your Answer” instructions for your thought question. It is usually at least 1 correct paragraph!
- Read the Stretch Article and try your best on the Stretch Activity.
- Write a Silly Spelling Story in your journal using your BEST handwriting. We will practice cursive and other fun writing this week if everyone tries their best on this assignment. Use ALL the spelling words and underline them.
- Finish your group PSA if you have not done so yet. Share it with me. If you need to come in early tomorrow to finish on the iPad, that is fine.
- Pick a book for BookIt and read for at least 30 minutes! Keep the book in your backpack so you can read it at SSR.