- Complete 4 KidBiz articles of your choice. First 4 tabs at 75% or more. Do one more if you get less than 75%. Fill out your handout. I will check these at the end of the week! Spend about an hour on KidBiz. We have until next week to complete the Challenge and we are winning so far but we ALL need to complete the Challenge!
- Pick a book you have never read before and write me a letter about why you want to read it. Check your lexile level in the Career Center in KidBiz and use THIS website to find a book that fits your level or HERE is a good list for fourth graders (NO Island of the Blue Dolphins). Choose a book you already have or can borrow from the library or buy easily. Write your letter in your journal. Use proper letter format and write one paragraph explaining 3 reasons why you want to read the book.
—- Start with a topic explaining the book.
—- Your detail sentences will be the reasons you want to read it.
—- Close with restating the topic.
—- Don’t forget your greeting and sign off for letter format.
—- This will be graded as an assessment. Spend about an hour on this.
- Add your book to THIS list. Try to pick a book that others don’t pick!
- IXL E20
- Watch THIS video about sand and write 3 sentences about what you have learned on the gClass.
6. Make a fun Mind Map (see examples HERE) of all the things you are thankful for in your life. Try to think of at least 5 main things and a few details about those things. For example, you could write Family as a main thing and your family's names as details. Do this on a nice piece of paper and make it artistic! Finish all other assignments and spend
With any remaining time, do your iReady. If you did not finish KidBiz or E18 last week, finish them today! Check PowerSchool for other missing assignments and email me when you have completed them. I will be updating PowerSchool today.