This month we are focusing on Community Helpers. We will be going to the fire station, police station, and supermarket. Tomorrow we will be talking about the post office so please bring in a small box, such as a cereal box, shoe box, juice cartons, ect. In addition, please write your mailing address on a piece of paper and send to school with child. We are going to mail out letters :)
- Complete one math and reading in I-ready.
- In journal, list at least three community helpers and what they do.
- Practice sounding out CVC words listed here. Choose three to write 5x in your journal
- Complete two math on I-ready
- Think of a community helper you would like to meet. What would you ask them? Think of and write down three to five questions you would like to ask them, such as what their job is, what tools do they need, why did they pick this career?
- Complete two reading on I-ready
- Choose a story and identify all the characters. Write their names in your journal and which one is your favorite.