1. A display, it does not have to be a trifold but must be free standing
2. A prototype of your product or a price menu and example of the service you are offering. If you are making food, you do not have to make for everyone to try but need one sample as a display.
3. A money box where your customers can drop their money on your product or service. Remember each student has $500 to spend.
4. Your booth should be visually stunning, show your logo, display your slogan and have reference to your website.
5. Your display should be able to answer all questions a customer would have as well as having something special that makes your product stand out.
6. No spelling or grammatical errors.
7. Top 5 sellers move on to the shark tank where the top producer will win a prize.
8. 50 Points