2. With the information you gather create a poster, no smaller than 11/14 with the following information.
a. the regional group they belong to
b. cultural practices that make them unique
c. a photograph of a tribe member
d. a sample of their language
e. a paragraph of 5-7 sentences detailing a brief history of the tribe
f. identify any key figures of the tribe; include pictures and a detail of their historical importance.
g. Identify the ecosystem your tribe lives in.
3. Find examples of your tribes communities and homes. Gather materials specific to your diorama and bring them to school on Monday.
4. You will be starting a unit on ecosystems with Mr. Satovich next week. You will be including elements of your science unit into your diorama by identifying plants, animal and water sources of the ecosystem your tribe lives in. In your research, please identify the ecosystem your Native American tribe lives in.
5. Here are the ecosystems you will be covering in class: a. Fresh Water: Pond, b. Fresh Water: River, c. Rainforest, d. Tundra, e. Deserts, f. Savannas, g. Forest, h. Grasslands, i. Ocean: Shallow
6. Try to make some progress on your community service projects especially with the planning process. We will discuss your progress on Monday.
7. Please study your spelling words for you test on Monday.