1. Describe Jess Aarons. What is his main goal at the beginning of this story? . 2. Describe Jess’s family, and tell how Jess relates to the different family members.
3. Tell about the setting of this story.
4. Who is Julia Edmunds and why is she important to Jess?
5. Describe Leslie Burke. How does Leslie spoil Jess’s dream of becoming the fastest runner in his class?
6. How does Jess feel about Leslie at first? How do they become friends?
7. Explain why Leslie and her parents moved to Lark Creek. Why does this seem strange to Jess?
8. What is Terabithia, and why is it important to Jess and Leslie?