Please bring in a tri-fold display board for your science fair projects on Monday.
Using legal-sized paper, create a travel brochure of the colony of your choice. The travel brochure can be written from the perspective of then or now, however, the main focus must be on historical information. The brochure should:
- include thorough information about the colony: its founder(s), important historical events that took place, important people who lived there, historical buildings, what life was like in the colony, etc.
- include drawings, pictures, maps, bullet points or other visually pleasing elements.
- be neat.
- free of spelling and grammar errors
- be engaging for your reader.
- Please take a picture of your brochure and send it to me by 4:00 pm today. Please turn in your brochure on Monday 10/2.