1. Answer the following questions in full sentences:
- What does the author mean when he says that people play "practical jokes?"
- Give an example of a hoax or practical joke.
- Why do you think that the news about the new calendar traveled so slowly to the people?
- Why do you think the two examples at the end of the text were so famous?
- Create a cartoon based on the history of the holiday.
- Write a one-page fictional story about an April Fools prank.
- Write a play about April Fools Day. Illustrate your script.
- Write and illustrate a poem about April Fools Day - illustrate your poem.