- Watch this video about how food products are marketed to children.
- Here are two examples of how commercials are used to persuade buyers to purchase their product:
- Assignment: Make a list (at least 10 products) of all of the commercials you watch that might persuade you to buy their product. If you have products in your cupboard that fall into the category of persuasion, add them to your list.
- Talk with your parents about how advertising might presuade them to buy something. Add their prespective to your list. Bring the list to class on Monday.
- Don't forget one hour of iReady due today!
iReady Reading Log