Subject line: Weebly Scavenger Hunt
1. Where can you find personal information about the first grade teacher?
2. Which of the following can you find in School Wide Announcements (there may be more than one choice)?
a. Important Dates
b. School Drop-Off Procedures
c. Teacher Biographies
d. 5th Grade Assignments
3. Name two Math Help Websites listed on the math blog.
4. True or False. Information about all grades can be found on the 5th grade main page.
5. How many total points may be awarded for P.E.?
6. Name three of the Field Science Requirements for grading purposes?
7. When will school photos be taken? (hint: look at the School Wide Announcements page)
8. Who teaches 5th grade social studies?
9. True or False. According to the 5th grade Weebly blog, emergency forms must be completed and returned to the school by Thursday, August 4th in order for students to go out to field science and P.E.
10. What was the first assignment posted on Weebly on the language arts/social studies blog?
Due Friday 8/5 by 3 pm.
Grading: 10 points 21st Century Information Skills