You are going to start a project to create an interactive math book that will include a page for each topic learned throughout Quarter 1.
Beginning today and lasting through Thursday of next week, you will have class time to work on this in addition to working at home. This will count as your final exam for Quarter 1 math so make it your best work!
Today you will create one and ONLY one page of the book.
- Every student will choose Write Numerical Expressions.
- Click HERE and read the Page Requirement section. Follow the requirements in which you are responsible for today's virtual assignment. This will serve as a rough draft in which you will show me in class on Monday for approval before you create the rest of the pages.
- You can find information for this topic on the math Weebly blog, from notes, quizzes or on the internet.
During class next week, you will create the remaining pages for the topics listed below; it may involve homework as well. Next week is dedicated to completing and finishing the math interactive book.
- Estimation (sums and differences of decimal numbers)
- Divisibility Rules
- Write Numerical Expressions
- Evaluate Numerical Expressions (order of operations)
- Place Value in Decimals
- Ordering Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Read and Write Decimals in Words, Standard Form, Expanded Form
Write Numerical Expressions page as a rough draft due Monday 10/3 in class.