You are to create a fun and exciting board game that will include one or more of the following fraction concepts that you have learned so far.
1. Equivalent Fractions
2. Reducing Fractions
3. Proper and Improper Fractions
4. Mixed Numbers
5. Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
You will develop questions to determine how players will move around the game board in order to win.
Your board game must include:
1. A playing surface (paper, cardboard, etc.)
2. A way to determine whose turn it is (dice, spinner, etc.)
3. Tokens or game pieces to move around the board
4. Rules of the game
Note: you do not have to buy anything as you can make all the items if you wish
Check out the following website for board game building information.
Due on Monday 10/26--be prepared to play!