- I have graded all IXL homework for each student.
- If you have not done the assigned IXL, I will let you turn it in this week only!.
- You must send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and list the late assignments that you have completed.
- I will NOT check IXL to verify whether or not you completed the late homework.
The test will be on the topics below and they are from the IXL homework given over the past two weeks as well as what was instructed in class. In order to be successful on the test, you should practice problems on IXL or ask for help. If you are struggling, visit the Math Help Websites listed on this blog.
Monday - iReady Math
- test review and practice test hand out
Tuesday - review practice test, questions
Wednesday - no face-to-face school
- virtual day- study for the math test
Thursday - test day
C.4 Place values in decimal numbers
C.12 Convert fractions to decimals
C.13 Convert decimals to fractions
C.15 Compare decimals and fractions on number lines
C.11 Put decimal numbers in order
- Study Practice Test
- Do more practice on IXL to prepare for the test on Thursday.
- If you haven't completed IXL skill practice that has already been assigned, you have until Thursday to email me what missing work you have completed.