Homework - IXL
Mango Salsa Recipe
- Click HERE for the 2 recipes handed out in class. I did not provide a handout.
- Make a chart with one column titled Ingredient Added and the other Ingredient Remaining.
- Add together the same ingredients (don't forget to include units). Show all work.
- Use the information below to determine the remaining ingredients in the kitchen. Subtract each ingredient total that you found from the number next to the ingredient below. Show all work.
- For example, if you have a total of 13 4/5 tsp of ginger and the kitchen has a total of 15 9/10 tsp of ginger. Subtract 15 9/10 tsp - 13 4/5 tsp.
Ingredient Total Amount Remaining in Kitchen
Mango 15 3/4 c
Red Bell Pepper 7 15/17 c
Red Onion 5 35/36 c
Jalapeno 7 19/20 tsp
Lime Juice 6 60/74 T
Garlic 4 11/12 tsp
Cilantro 8 14/15 T
Due Tuesday 2/21 in class.