IXL O.5 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
(20 correct problems and 5 good, correct written plus a reflection) - 10 pts.
Due Date: Friday September 11 by the end of the day
You will receive two grades for this assignment.
21st Century Skill Grade (self-direction) - 6 pts.
- Place three different pieces of colored paper on top of each other with the bottom edge about 1 inch apart.
- At about the middle of the top piece of paper, fold from the back until the top of that paper is about 1 inch from the bottom of that piece. You should have 6 folded pieces of paper on top of each other at about 1 inch apart.
- Put 2 to 3 staples at the top edge.
- Each folded piece will have the following words written at the bottom of each of them.
Adding and Subtracting
- For Estimating, you must have a rule and 2 examples. 1 1/2 pts.
- For Rounding, you must have a rule and 2 examples. 1 1/2 pts.
- For Adding and Subtracting, you must have rules and 2 examples for each. 3 pts.
- For Multiplying, you must have rules for problems such as 8.2 x 4 and for problems that multiply by 10, 100, 1000, etc. and 2 examples each. 3 pts.
- For Dividing, you must have rules for regular problems and for problems that multiply by 10, 100, 1000, etc. and 2 examples each. 3 pts.
- Below is an example of what the student could use for each page.