1. Find a picture or create one of your own, shapes are ok, but no curves and, on a piece of graph paper, draw it on a coordinate graph (10 by 10) using the edges of the picture as points.
2. Make a list of the coordinate points from your picture.
3. Title this Original Picture
4. On the same graph paper, draw a coordinate plane (20 by 20).
5. DOUBLE each x and y coordinate of the original and follow steps 2 and 3.
6. Graph your new picture. It should be double the size of the original.
7. Title this Double X and Y
We will work on the remaining steps in class tomorrow.