1. Quarter 4 Final Test
There will be a quarter 4 math final test on Monday 5/22 so be sure to study this weekend. The IXL links below will help you or use online resources such as www.mathisfun.com or notes and past quizzes.
Topics will include:
- Scaling whole numbers by fractions (5-M.17)
- Scaling fractions by fractions (5-M.18)
- Scaling mixed numbers by fractions (5-M.19)
- Multiply fractions by whole numbers II (5-M.8)
- Multiply two fractions (5-M.15)
- Multiply a mixed number by a whole number (5-M.23)
- Multiply a mixed number by a fraction (5-M.24)
- Multiply two mixed numbers (5-M.25)
- Divide fractions by whole numbers (5-N.5)
- Divide whole numbers by fractions (5-N.8)
- Volume of cubes and rectangular prisms (5-EE.13)
- Graph points on a coordinate plane (5-U.2)
- Conversion from gallons, quarts, pints, cups and ounces (you did not have an IXL to practice that, but we did through in class assignments)
NOTE: For the test, you may use a one page (8 1/2 by 11), one-sided piece of notebook paper with anything you want written on it.
2. FRACTION FLIP BOOK
The fraction flip book that you have worked on all quarter is due on Monday 5/22 as an assessment grade. If you do not have it, lost it or it doesn't look like your best work, you may redo it.