On a piece of loose leaf paper, you will write ONE EXAMPLE for each of the math topics that you learned this year. Please follow the format in my example. If you need help, revisit IXL skill levels, your notes or any website of your choice.
I must be able to read your work, so if you need to use pen or marker, do so. Take a picture of your work and send me an email no later than 3 pm on Friday, May 25th.
This is the only virtual assignment today. Gradebooks close at 3 pm 5/25.
1. Write Numerical Expressions
five minus ten
Below are the topics.
- Write Numerical Expressions
- Evaluate Numerical Expressions (Order of Operations)
- Input/Output Tables
- Coordinate Points (Graphing)
- Decimals - Word, Standard, and Expanded Form
- Decimals - Place Value (identify one decimal place value)
- Decimals - Compare Using <, >, or =
- Decimals - Order from Greatest to Least or Least to Greastest
- Decimals - Estimate Sums or Differences of Two Numbers
- Decimals - Multiply Two Decimals
- Decimals - Divide Two Decimals
- Unit Pricing - Compare Two Prices for the Better Deal
- Scientific Notation
- Convert an Improper Fraction to a Mixed Number
- Convert a Mixed Number to an Improper Fraction
- Fractions - Compare Two Equivalent Fractions
- Fractions - Compare Two Fractions in Lowest Terms (Reduce)
- Fractions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide (one example of each)
- Measurement - Draw a One Inch Line. Show the 5/16 in. mark.
- Volume - Choose your own dimensions of a Rectangular Prism in centimeters and find the volume.
Assessment Grade - 20 points.