You may turn it in on Monday.
1. Create your experiment at home. Be sure to use your Planning Sheet as a guide and note changes if there are any, such as variables, procedural steps, etc.
2. Be sure to document the steps of the experiment, variables and data. You will need to provide data, tables, and/or graphs.
3. Photograph or take a video of you and your experiment. If you take a video, please ensure that the time is limited.
4. Send the photo(s) or video to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your parents/guardians with the subject line the question you asked for your experiment. This is due by 5 pm today. If you are unable to complete the experiment due to complications, please send myself and your parents/guardians an email stating the reason.
5. Rubric: You will be graded on the following rubric for this assignment. It will be graded as an assessment. You will not be graded during the science fair.
Create an Experiment Rubric
6. (Optional) You may present you experiment on Monday afternoon at school.
For Ms. Pomai's class you will be making a poster for the experiment starting next Tuesday. As stated on her blog, please bring in a tri-fold poster. In addition, bring in pictures, data, or other information that you would like to use on your poster.