1. Go to code.org.
2. Click on 'Sign In'
3. Click on 'Sign Up' (located on the right)
4. On the next screen slick on 'Student Sign Up'
5. Enter the information needed.
Type your 'Display Name' as your first and last name.
Use your school gmail account for the email.
Select a password that you will remember and write it in your planner.
6. When finished click "Sign Up'.
7. Then, type copy and paste this link http://studio.code.org/join/ONTOQM into your browser. This is my teacher code and will allow me to see your work. If you don't use this code, you will not get credit for your work.
Choose any hour of code such as Star Wars, Minecraft, or Frozen to get started. Have fun!
Due by tomorrow, sign up using the teacher code. We will discuss the hour of code on Monday.