Finished in class: Effect of Bounce Height on Drop Height of a Ball Chart
Began in class: Effect of Bounce Height on Drop Height of a Ball Graph
Homework (2 part):
Part 1: Complete the graph (details on the document linked above).
Independent Variable: Drop Height
Dependent Variable: Bounce Height
Control Variables: Ball, Ground, Meter Stick
Part 2: Answer the questions below on a separate sheet of loose leaf paper. Be sure to use proper sentence structure and grammar.
Describe the Data
- What is the graph telling you?
- What kind of patterns do you see in the data?
- Describe in words what the table and graph represent?
Interpret the Data (you will need to know your hypothesis)
- What does the graph show about your prediction? Give specific number/measurement examples that support your statement.
- Was your hypothesis supported by your team data? Why or why not?
Grading: 21st Century Skills (Communication) 10 pts.
Due in class Monday 8/22:
1. Chart and Graph
2. Answers to the questions above