Students will perform a Bouncing Ball Activity to determine which of four types of balls will bounce the highest. They will use the Scientific Method to develop a hypothesis and discuss different variables of the experiment.
Be sure to bring the following:
- Water Bottle
- School Shirt
- Pencil or Pen
- Slippers or closed toed shoes
- Sunscreen (optional, but highly recommended)
- Sunglasses and hat (optional)
- Science Journal (provided by me)
You will be graded on the following while in the field.
- Full participation
- Staying within boundaries
- Listening to directions
- Having all necessary supplies as listed above
- Completing all field work and turning in work as required