This will be a three part virtual assignment.
Part 1 - Define Producers, Consumers, and Decomposers
- Make a tri-fold chart (paper divided into 3 sections). Title each section Producer, Consumer, Decomposer
- Research the definitions and facts of producers, consumers, and decomposers in an ecosystem. Click HERE for reference or any other website you choose.
- Under each title write 3 definitions/facts about each term.
Part 2 - Research the producers, consumers, and decomposers in your ecosystem
- Adding to the tri-fold chart created above, list the producers, consumers and decomposers that exist in your ecosystem.
Part 3 - Create a Concept Map
- Click HERE for the definition of a concept map. Use the information from your research in Part 2 to create this.
- Click HERE for an example.
- Draw the concept map on a blank piece of paper, labeling your ecosystem as the center and the titles producer, consumer, and decomposer as branches from it. Neatness counts!
- From those branches, list as many of the producers, consumers, and decomposers from your ecosystem.
This work will become part of your ecosystem folder.
Tri-Fold Chart and Concept Map due Monday 11/7.