- Log in to pearsonrealize.com and find your assignment, "Where Is the Wind Going? STEM activity".
- You may print the sheets, copy the answers onto pieces of loose leaf paper or click HERE for a Word document that you may type into, however, it must be turned in on paper.
- Once you read through the activity, submit the work to me by clicking the "Turn it in" button. You will see this when you access the assignment. You are not actually submitting anything, but it will show me that you accessed the assignment.
- Do not complete question #12, as you will do so in class.
- Note: you will be researching, designing and building your wind vane at home and NOT in school. Be sure to record all necessary data.
- Bring your completed worksheet and wind vane to school on Tuesday 2/17.
Finish the Mango Salsa recipe. Due on Tuesday 2/21.