This Virtual Friday will be Part 2 of the Technological Artifact Presentation. You will use the information that you researched last Friday to develop a presentation. Follow the directions below.
1. Determine how you will present your technological artifact.
-Google Slides (found in Google drive in your gmail account) IF YOU USE THIS, BE SURE TO SHARE WITH ME.
-Powerpoint (only if you have Office)
-Prezi (click the link for information)
or any other electronic presentation format.
2. Create an electronic presentation (no more than 12 total slides). Create a slide to contain the following key points:
- Title slide to contain your Technological Artifact and Your Name
- Discuss/answer each of the 10 research questions from the previous virtual assignment (please no more than 10 slides)
- Summarization and "Time for Questions" slide
Presentation should be no longer than 3 minutes, so practice, practice. Use notecards rather than read from the screen.
3. Follow the presentation techiniques on the link below.
Technological Artifact Presentation Rubric
5. If you are unsure of how to create a presentation using the above listed formats, choose one and use help functions to get a better understanding or search using Google.
Alakai - Monday 2/8 (PM)
Akamai - Tuesday 2/9 (PM)
The link to your presentation due via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 pm today.