- Click HERE to access Part 1 of the assignment.
- Answer the numbered questions (1-10) indicated in BLUE by restating the question and using correct sentence structure, grammar and spelling. Write the question number and response on Word, a Google doc, or in the body of an email.
- For questions 9 and 10, choose your own region on the map as Hawai'i is not shown.
- Send me an email by 3 pm today with the answers to the questions.
- Using information from the website, in class next week you and a team will create a 3D model of 2 or more subsystems (spheres) of Earth. I will provide the materials.
- Please come prepared with a rough draft sketch of a real-life scenario where 2 or more subsystems interact. For example, you might sketch a crocodile sitting on the bank of a river. Be detailed in your drawing. You may use ideas from the internet or ask friends or family.
- On a separate piece of paper, write at least two paragraphs describing the different Earth subsystems in your scenario and how they interact. Be specific and detailed. This will be graded as an assessment.
- At school, you and your team will then look at each other's pictures and decide which ONE to use for your 3D model!
Due on Monday 3/13