PART 1 - KidBiz
1. Please click on the link below to access KidBiz. You should bookmark this link as you will need to access it throughout the school year.
2. Enter your username and password as provided in class.
3. You will take a reading test to determine your reading level for KidBiz. Follow the on-screen directions. Please ensure that you take this test alone, without any help. You are NOT graded on whether or not you know the correct answers, but will receive a participation grade.
4. You do not have to do any other lessons on KidBiz...unless you want to!
PART 2 - Science
Prior to starting your Virtual Day Lesson it is suggested you complete The Water Cycle Word Search, Review The Water Cycle Handout (Diagram) and any Cornell Notes to date if you haven't already.
1. Watch the following video about the Water Cycle. Be sure to take notes in your science notebook using the Cornell note taking method. Your notes must include vocabulary and definitions or descriptions that you saw and heard in the video. You may draw diagrams if you want.
2. Write, in your own words, a 3-5 sentence paragraph (using proper grammar and spelling) about the process of the Water Cycle to include key vocabulary terms included in the video. Send a proper email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 pm today.
3. You must have information about the water cycle and its components that you learned today in order to participate in an in-class activity next week. So be prepared...