- Title a page in your composition notebook:
- Ask a Question about plants or animals or life science that you have an interest, such as "Why do moles make holes?" Write it under the title.
- Develop a hypothesis (an educated guess to your question) and write it below your question. Remember, a hypothesis does not have to be correct as it is only what you think the answer is.
- Perform research regarding your question to help you better understand the question and list the findings below your hypothesis.
- You will continue this experiment later to include the remaining steps of the Scientific Method however don't include them at this time.
Due Monday August 17.