BRING POSTER BOARD, TRI-FOLD OR ANYTHING YOU MAY WANT TO USE ON THE MURAL IF YOU HAVE IT.
Ecosystem Mural Project Guidelines
Requirements: These are requirements that must be on your mural.
- At least 8 different animals common to the ecosystem. Make sure each animal is pictured and labeled.
- At least 6 different plants common to the ecosystem. Make sure each plant is pictured and labeled.
- At least 3 different decomposers common to the ecosystem. Make sure each decomposer is pictured and labeled.
- World map (blank): color in the places your ecosystem is located. Make sure the continents are labeled. This can be printed and added to the mural.
- Include 5 interesting facts about your ecosystem.
- Label the specific abiotic (nonliving) factors found and needed in your biome. Also explain how these abiotic factors are used or needed by the biotic (living) factors in the biome.