- Who are the people in your family? Write down their names, who they are and draw a picture at the top
- Practice writing your own name three times
- Complete math assessment on Freckle. At login, enter your students name and the class code: baldrs. Please do not help on this assessment.If it does not go directly to the assessment, click on the "from teacher" button
- Complete 1/2 hour of the "Letter Recognition" modules in IXL Language Arts
- Create your own "Family Tree". Using the worksheet provided, fill in all of the people in your family either by writing their names, drawing a picture or gluing on a real photo.
- Complete 1/2 hour of smartyants
Optional Assignments: Only for those wanting more work, turn in Friday
- Expand on your family tree by interviewing a relative in your family. Ask them the following questions and either write in journal or type
- How old are they?
- What did they like to do as a kid?
- What is the biggest thing that has changed since they were little
- Where did they grow up?
- How many people were in their family?
- Create a collage all about you. Glue pictures from a magazine or old photos of all of your favorite things, such as favorite food, color, things to do, favorite toy, or animal.