Today we will have a parent teacher meeting at 10:30 am. Please think of any questions you may have so that I can help you! Virtual will be shortened a bit so that all parents can make it. There will be time for students to have lunch before class starts. Bring a snack!
Today is also picture day! We will take photos during school time between 12:00 to 2:35. Students can wear something other than their school shirts.
- Explore your planners with a scavenger hunt! Fill out the About Me section then answer these questions in your journal!
- When is the last day of the first quarter?
- What page would you go to learn how to use your planner?
- What is the theme for October?
- Where would you find the multiplication table?
- When is the first student holiday of the year?
- What are the largest and smallest bones in the human body?
- What are the longitude/latitude coordinates of the Hawaiian Islands?
- Name all the 21st Century Skills and pick the one that you want to work hardest on improving this year.
- Pick a quotation (found on each week’s page) that is important to you and explain why you like it.
- Pick a book (found on each week’s page) that you want to read and explain why you want to read it.
- Put your library card in your backpack. The Library Book Mobile will be at school starting August 15th.
- Find a chapter book that you have not read yet. Keep it in your backpack for Silent Sustained Reading. If you have time, start reading it today.