**Please read assignments carefully! There are many of you that are only doing one lesson per subject in i-Ready. The assignment is to complete 2 lessons in each subject.**
- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- If you need a refresher on estimating sums, watch the Khan Academy video to review
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons
B.8 Estimate sums
B.9 Estimate sums: word problems
- Practice your week 4 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 4 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes. Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).