- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons (through at least smart score 70) **as we have only begun long division without remainders, our IXL assignments will be from the third grade level (we will get to remainders this week)**
L.2 Divide numbers ending in zeroes (grade 3)
**Remember that you can (and should) use a paper and pencil to solve each problem**
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).